FT FEB Client Services Specialist – Fairfax, VA
Fairfax EggBank – (fairfaxeggbank.com) is the trusted choice in frozen donor eggs for IVF treatment. We offer a rigorously screened database of egg donors and state-of-the-art egg freezing technology. Our caring, professional staff work with clinics and doctors, both nationally and internationally to provide their patients compassionate care, advanced medical science, and outstanding customer service.
The Fairfax EggBank, a division of the Genetics & IVF Institute is seeking a full-time, Client Services Specialist to help bring hope to couples struggling with infertility and assist them with building and growing their families. Successful candidates will possess patience and compassion for clients trying to conceive, as well as exceptional communication skills, and the ability to multi-task effectively.
While Fairfax Eggbank is a proven leader in the industry, we are looking to rapidly grow the business, expand our affiliated clinics, and sign on additional production sites. This position is ideal for a passionate and driven sales professional who thrives on growth and recognizes opportunity. Employees strive for excellence on a daily basis within a close-knit team oriented environment, and are dedicated to seeing the continued progress of the program.
- Provide exceptional customer service to potential recipients and affiliated and non-affiliated clinic partners interested in Fairfax EggBank offerings
- Answer inquiries via phone and email communication
- Maintain accurate records and track transactions to ensure flawless execution
- Assist in data analysis to ensure high quality control standards and comply with strict regulatory guidelines
- Establish and maintain relationships with affiliated clinic partners
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong customer service and relationship building experience
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, orally and in writing
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at the same time
- Self-motivated, dependable
- Team player
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred or minimum of 2 years of work experience in a high-paced healthcare/medical setting
- Fluency speaking, reading and writing in Spanish is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Proven Business-to-Business, non-retail sales experience is a plus
Fairfax EggBank offers excellent compensation, benefits and a positive work environment.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and note FEBCSR in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V