Who Can Become An Egg Donor?
Our donors are very special women who want to help others who are struggling with infertility. They also dedicate themselves to the process for several months and make the effort to complete many medical requirements. That’s why we offer generous compensation to our donors at various points in the egg donor screening process. Read on to learn about our egg donor eligibility requirements and visit our FAQs for more detailed information.
Egg Donor Eligibility Requirements
- Are you between the ages of 19 and 30?
- Do you have regular periods, both ovaries, and normal reproductive function?
- Are you a healthy, non-smoking individual?
- Is your BMI in the range of 18-26? (Calculate your BMI here)
- Are you not pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Do you have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED equivalent?
- Are you a U.S. citizen? If not, do you have a valid work Visa or Green Card?
- Can you provide detailed medical history for three generations of your family?
- Do you live within 2 hours of one our partnering satellite clinics?
- Are willing to self-administer injectable medications and undergo an outpatient procedure?
- Can you commit to the process for a minimum of 5 months?