Fully Screened, Highly Qualified Donors
We uphold the highest egg donor selection standards. Our team of reproductive endocrinologists, geneticists, and genetic counselors conduct thorough screening and testing, including reviewing each donor’s individual and family health histories, and conducting physical and psychological exams. In fact, our vetting process for egg donors is so rigorous and selective that we accept only the top .3% of egg donor applicants. You can be confident you are receiving the highest quality of donor eggs that have met our stringent criteria.
Donor Screening Requirements
Extensive Egg Donor Profiles
We believe you should have all the information you need to make the selection that’s right for you. We provide as much background on your egg donor as possible in our extensive egg donor profiles. If you have questions or need help throughout the process, let us know. We’re here to make sure your egg donor selection process is an easy and comfortable experience.
Egg donor profiles include:
- Current adulthood photos and childhood photos
- Audio interviews and personal essays
- Comprehensive family medical history across three generations
- Physical details such as ethnic background, height, weight, eye color, hair color and texture, blood type, and body build
- Academic achievements such as years of education, areas of study, achievement test scores and grade point averages
- Occupation, hobbies, and special interests
- Fertility and outcomes of previous cycles, if available (while this information is not visible in the donor database, your coordinator will be able to share this information with you upon request)
Search for your Donor
Diverse Donor Selection
Many IVF clinics are not able to provide a wide selection of donors, since they are limited to available donors within the region. Fairfax EggBank actively recruits egg donors from around the country, with a mission to offer high-demand egg donors who are hard to find.
Why do women choose to become egg donors? Rest assured, they are not doing it for the money. Read the personal stories of some of our egg donors click here.
A frozen donor egg cycle can be a more affordable alternative to the costly cycle fees required for fresh donor eggs.