Our Partner Clinic Locations
Fairfax EggBank is one of the largest and most experienced egg banks in the world. We partner with clinics across the United States to make it as convenient as possible for our donors to travel to appointments and donate. Click on the map below for information about the clinic closest to you. If you don’t see your city, you may still qualify. Donors across the country may be candidates for our travel program
Contact us for more information.
30+ Locations in Over 12 States
- Arizona: Scottsdale and Tucson
- California: Encino, Foster City, Fullerton, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Oceanside, Pasadena, Rancho Cucamonga, West Los Angeles, and Westlake Village
- Maryland: Towson
- Massachusetts: Dedham and Woburn
- Michigan: Ann Arbor, Bloomfield Hills, Dearborn, East Lansing, Macomb, Saginaw
- Minnesota: Woodbury
- North Carolina: Charlotte and Raleigh
- Ohio: Toledo
- Rhode Island: Providence
- Texas: Austin and Frisco
- Utah: Sandy
- Virginia: Fairfax
How Do I Fit Egg Donation Into My Schedule?
If you’re considering egg donation, a lot of your questions are probably about time. “How much time will it take?” “Will I have to miss school or work?” “How can I fit the process into my day-to-day life?” You owe it to yourself to get a clear understanding of the time involved in the egg donation process and how it affects your schedule.
Click here to learn more about how much effort is involved and tips on how to manage the process.