Donor Egg Coordinator- Fairfax, VA
The Fairfax EggBank, a subsidiary of the Genetics & IVF Institute, is seeking a full-time, Donor Egg Coordinator to play a key role in assisting the Donor Egg Program Manager in screening potential donors and managing active donors in our Fairfax EggBank donor program. Successful candidates should have patience and compassion for donors and recipients, exceptional communication skills, and the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Reviews donor applications including medical and family histories
- Conducts donor interviews and screenings
- Facilitates the execution of successful donor egg programs at Fairfax EggBank’s satellite partner clinics
- Leads donor cycle coordination including: plan calendars, order medications, provide injection lessons, chart prep, follow cycles
- Executes other special projects and duties as assigned
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of infertility experience
- Demonstrated experience in Donor Program Coordination
- Knowledge of FDA ad HIPAA compliance preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Healthcare insurance and 401K benefits
- Performance-based bonus
About the company:
Fairfax EggBank is the trusted choice in frozen donor eggs for IVF treatment. As we stand at the forefront in a market that rapidly becomes more mainstream year over year, we are looking for compassionate, talented, and driven professionals dedicated to providing the premier customer service that our recipients, donors, and clinic partners deserve.
Fairfax Eggbank was established in 2006 and continues to be a leader in frozen donor egg technology and distribution, serving both national and international markets. Our world-class clinicians, embryologists, and customer support teams work with clinics and doctors to provide their patients compassionate care, advanced medical science, and outstanding donor egg solutions. Fairfax EggBank is the subsidiary of Genetics & IVF Institute, a fully integrated, comprehensive fertility center in operation since 1984.
To apply: E-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and note “FEB Donor Coordinator” in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V
Location: Fairfax, VA